- 6 oz Ronzoni Smart Taste Macaroni Pasta
- 6 sweet gherkin pickles
- 1 red bell bepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain, fat free Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Prepare macaroni noodles according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add in peppers, onion, pickles, celery, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour over macaroni and toss well to combine. Serve chilled.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 1 full cup
Each serving = 4 Points +
PER SERVING: 187 calories; 5 g fat; 27 carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 4 g fiber